Automation Test Analyst - UFT - London - Contract
Siebel Automation Tester - London - Contract
UFT, Siebel, QTP, Testing, SDLC, AGILE
Worldpay - do you know who we are?
You may or may not know, but billions of money transactions a year are made using our payments processes, whether via a card machine or online. Our systems enable our customers, whether large or small, to process their customer's payments, so they can grow their business. This could be your local supermarket where you do your weekly shop or favourite airline when you book tickets to New York.
Key Purpose of the Role:
To work within the Siebel Servicing Test team
- Understanding the interaction points between Siebel and the other components of the New Acquiring Platform.
- Defining Test Scenarios, Test Cases and Test Scripts. Supporting any UFT Test Scripting being done by other members of the team offshore and clarifying detail with the various onshore design and development teams.
- Defining/reviewing data specifications, test set-up & dependencies and test control set-up.
- QA from a Siebel perspective of UFT Test scripts written by other members of the team.
- Executing UFT tests that give the appropriate coverage of smoke testing relevant to the code release, and also following deployment when executing smoke testing.
- Test execution as well as supporting the offshore Test Team during the execution phase, along with capturing test evidence for all tests executed and logging any applicable defects.
- QA from a Siebel perspective of defects raised by other members of the Test Team.
- Providing progress reporting with appropriate MI & Metrics to the Test Lead and Test Manager.
- Solid Automation experience using UFT/QTP in at least 1 major programme
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Knowledge of functional, integration, end to end and regression testing
- Defect Lifecycle knowledge
- SQL knowledge (creation and validation of test data)
- VB Scripting
- Experience working with Hybrid Framework
- Experience working in a Agile Environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with other partners within the platform team
- Ability to work independently as well as with team
- Experience of Siebel 8.1+ desirable
- ALM Knowledge
- Experience of testing within the acquiring, payment, banking industry
- Experience of Descriptive Programming
- Experience of using ODBC/ADO connections for automation
- Test and Defect Management tools - HP ALM, Jira
- Good analysis skills, ability to distinguish issues from errors
- ISTQB Foundation Certification
Worldpay is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
City of London
April 26, 2016
April 26, 2017