Talent Strategist - Apprenticeship - Contract - London
Talent Strategist - London - Contract
Worldpay - do you know who we are?
You may or may not know, but billions of money transactions a year are made using our payments processes, whether via a card machine or online. Our systems enable our customers, whether large or small, to process their customer's payments, so they can grow their business. This could be your local supermarket where you do your weekly shop or favourite airline when you book tickets to New York.
Talent Strategist is required to drive the Apprenticeship strategy for Worldpay with responsibility for developing proposals for Apprenticeship programmes which attract, develop and retain employees as well as deepens future talent pipelines and succession. The Talent strategist will understand how best to utilise Worldpay's existing talent and development propositions and where appropriate source new offerings to maximise the Apprenticeship levy.
Key role objectives:
- Responsibility for scenario planning different approaches for Apprenticeships at Worldpay which effectively meet business needs, whilst ensuring Worldpay effectively utilises the Levy.
- Partner Learning and Development to understand Worldpay's existing offering and how to best leverage this effectively in relation to the levy.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of the Apprenticeship strategy, ensuring that the strategy is delivering an integrated talent agenda that attracts, develops and retains employees as well as deepens future talent pipelines and succession.
- Manage relationships with a wide range of internal and external partners driving their performance in developing the Worldpay Apprenticeship strategy.
- Manages the financial, compliance and legal elements of the Levy
- Knowledge of Apprenticeships and associated rules and processes
- Experience of programme design
- Organised and structured in thinking
- Builds good relationships both internally and externally
- Clear and succinct communicator
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience of managing budgets
- Project Management Experience
Worldpay is an independent technology finance business. Once part of a large bank, we are currently going through unprecedented transformation, fuelled by extraordinary growth in the online world and unparalleled investment in our product, people and platforms. Our aim is to be the world's most progressive and reliable payments partner, sharing insights and helping customer's grow their business.
Worldpay is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
February 27, 2017
February 27, 2018