Process Mapping Consultant HR and Payroll - Contract
Process Mapping Consultant HR and Payroll
HR Shared Service, Payroll, Benefits, Process Mapping
Worldpay - do you know who we are?
You may or may not know, but billions of money transactions a year are made using our payments processes, whether via a card machine or online. Our systems enable our customers, whether large or small, to process their customer's payments, so they can grow their business. This could be your local supermarket where you do your weekly shop or favourite airline when you book tickets to New York.
We are currently undergoing consultation in relation to moving our Payroll & Benefits and HR Shared Services teams to Manchester. This will likely result in the recruitment of entirely new teams who will need to be trained in "what" and "how" we do things across all elements of the transferring teams and roles. The Payroll & Benefits team is an established team with historically low turnover and limited information is available around the way they complete their roles. The HR Shared Services team does have a set a processes on "what" they do, however these are out of date. For both teams a full set of training material will need to be created.
Key role objectives:
- Work with the HR Shared Services and Payroll & Benefits teams to identify all current processes, map them out and consider the training implications of "how" we do these things
- Make recommendations for improving processes, streamlining the way the teams work together - with a time scale around when best to make these changes (eg. now before transfer, later phase 2/3)
- Build a "bible" for each of the HR Shared Services and Payroll & Benefits teams covering what we do and how we do it
- Assist in the development of training guides and resources
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role
- Experience of working with payroll teams
- Strong communication skills
- Workshop facilitation skills and experiences
- Strong MS excel/PowerPoint/Visio skills
Worldpay is an independent technology finance business. Once part of a large bank, we are currently going through unprecedented transformation, fuelled by extraordinary growth in the online world and unparalleled investment in our product, people and platforms. Our aim is to be the world's most progressive and reliable payments partner, sharing insights and helping customer's grow their business.
Worldpay is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
February 23, 2017
February 23, 2018