Why is our "Problem Analyst" the next step for you?
Group Technology and Engineering (GTE) is at the heart of everything we do. The Worldpay Problem Management function’s prime objective is to ensure that standardised methods & procedures are used for efficient & prompt handling of all problems in order to minimise the impact of related incidents upon service availability and quality in the production environments.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
The Problem Analyst supports the overall change management process, Ensure the Problem Management process is followed and that problem records accurately reflect actions taken to restore services, determine root cause, contributing factors, change connections, ownership, impact documentation and reoccurrence aspects. Support the Problem Manager in defining strategy and long-term plans for improving and assuring quality in the problem management function.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
The role demands a strong experience in Problem Management and Process Management, Develop, Assign and manage Problem Tasks - designed to prevent, mitigate and understand incidents/problems that impact or may impact Worldpay services. The successful candidate will Ensure the Problem Management process is followed and that problem records accurately reflect actions taken to restore services, determine root cause, contributing factors, change connections, ownership, impact documentation and reoccurrence aspects.
- At least 1 year of Problem Management experience within a busy IT department
- Process management background and experience of Service Transition – particularly relating to Problem Management.
- Experience of operating in a fast-paced business environment with an emphasis on positive change and adaptive working practises.
- Experience of engaging and building successful relationships with stakeholders of the Problem Management process
- Experience of operating in a Global business environment.
- ITIL v3 Foundation certified
- Strong time management and organisational skills, with the ability to work to tight timescales and in a demanding fast paced environment
How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, theres a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global Fin-Tech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey.
Indore / India
Tech and Engineering
July 4, 2018