Network Operations Lead
Why is our “Network Operations Lead" the next step for you?
Network Operations Lead will act as first point of escalation for any Nework related issue in operational Centre. He will be responsible for Provide training, guidance, coaching, monitoring and prioritizing of daily activities.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
Network Operations Lead ensure that escalation procedures are followed by all staff according. This includes ensuring that all contractual SLAs are met.Responsibilities also Includes Identify and report system and network issues ensuring all events are entered in ServiceNow and escalated accurately.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
We are looking for someone who possess Extensive knowledge of computer operations or application support.
- Work experience includes Computer Network System exposure; LANs, WANs, Internet, Intranet, and data communication systems.
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting network / telecommunication problems, working directly with field technicians.
- Provide training, guidance, coaching, monitoring and prioritizing of daily activities
- Extensive experience in supporting batch and online processing systems
- Ability to research and resolve complex technical system issues
How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there’s a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global Fin-Tech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey
Indore / India
Tech and Engineering
June 13, 2018