Head of Operations Vendor Relations
Vantiv, now Worldpay, is a global payments leader powering international commerce with deep fintech expertise and a shared passion for our customers. Whether in-store, online, or on a mobile device, we process over 40 billion transactions annually and offer more than 300 payment methods supporting 126 currencies across 146 countries. It's the perfect place for exceptional people to take their careers to the next level.
The Senior Leader, Operations Global Vendor Relations oversees the relationship with vendors who deliver operations services and strengthens Worldpay's overall performance. He/she will be able to engage and execute on many levels within the business by developing strong business partnerships built on trust, service and contractual obligations. He/she will drive creation of and the ongoing development of relationships as business needs and strategies change or evolve. He/she will have the opportunity to drive financial and performance driven results.
A World of Opportunity
We're turbo-charging our industry by nurturing the fintech experts needed to help our customers prosper. We don't try to ride the winds of change. We create them. We're proud to be shaping the future of payments by supporting the growth and development of our colleagues. We provide opportunities to learn and the flexibility needed to get the job done. We strive to hire the best and to create a climate where curiosity is king. So, wherever you join us around the world, we'll empower you to fulfill your potential. If this is the kind of career experience you're looking for, we invite you to apply today.
- Oversees business process outsourcing (voice, back office), deployment, card production and other operations outsourcing relationships.
- In collaboration with the business, responsible for inventory management of terminals and cards.
- Partners with senior management to evaluate vendor performance, needs assessment, spend optimization, risk management and vendor compliance.
- Directs the lifecycle activities for existing contracts.
- Works closely with internal business partners to forecast future needs and to develop cost effective strategies aligned with business objectives.
- Drives the strategy and selection of vendors. Coordinates the negotiation, re-negotiation and execution of contracts with the Legal and Contracts departments.
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Participates with other senior leaders to establish strategic plans and objectives.
- Makes final decisions on administrative or operational matters and ensures operations' effective achievement of objectives.
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth operations and/or payments expertise.
- Manages the migration of work to and from vendors, as well as standing up new relationships.
- Participates in corporate development of methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for projects, programs and people.
- Ensures budgets and schedules meet corporate requirements.
- Directs and controls the activities of a broad functional area through several department leaders within the company.
- Has overall control of planning, staffing, budgeting, managing expense priorities and recommending and implementing changes to methods.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their leader, subject to reasonable accommodation.
Home-based / England
April 19, 2018