TSD - Analyst
Why is our “Technical Service Desk Analyst “ the next step for you?
Group Technology and Engineering (GTE) is at the heart of everything we do. We are going through unprecedented transformation fuelled by extraordinary growth in the online world and unparalleled investment in our product, people and platforms. We work in a collaborative and supportive way, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
You will contribute by providing 1st Level Support for internal and external customer issues via telephone, email or online reporting services on a 24 x 7 basis – striving to provide a ‘best in class’ service at every opportunity
What will make you the ideal candidate?
An ideal candidate should have Experience in supporting internal/external customers via phone as well as email. Maintain overall ownership of reported issues ensuring that resolution is provided within the SLA
• 1 to 3 years of experience in working in a multinational company in support services
• Experience in supporting internal/external customers via phone as well as email.
• To register and classify received issues as Incidents and to undertake an immediate effort in order to restore a failed IT service as quickly as possible
• Provide technical/ customer support via phone, email and web based tools
• Advise customers regarding the product's proper use and address specific user issues
• Keep customers/ merchants informed about their Incidents' status at agreed intervals
• Log and maintain incidents on SugarCRM/ Remedy at the appropriate level of quality, and ensure proper follow ups with customers
• Follow standard procedure for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the Problem Management Team
• If no solution can be found, escalate the Incidents to Problem Management
• During the escalations, act as a liaison between customers and Problem Management Team
• Ensure the SLA is met on each incident; bring any incident to managers notice that has breached SLA
• Perform any pre-defined tasks
• Possess excellent communication skills, with an emphasis on verbal and written communication in English
• Adequate knowledge on desktop applications
• Ability to solve incidents/ issues quickly and completely
How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there’s a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global Fin-Tech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey
Indore / India
Tech and Engineering
January 29, 2018