Senior Lead- Devops
Why is our “Senior Devops Lead” role the next step for you?
Worldpay has been a pioneer in card payments, multi-currency processing, online payments and contactless, and is aiming to lead the way in expanding global reach, data analytics and optimisation, and the emerging field of integrated payments. Our Technology and engineering function structured around the design, build and maintenance of the systems, products and services that make us what we are. The Engineering team are responsible for the design, build, test and release of software packages of Worldpay.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
The Senior DevOps Lead is to work in the DevOps Core Engineering & Tools function and involve in all stages of DevOps Engineering Life Cycle (concept, define, design, build, test, release, maintain and retire) with the opportunity to drill down into specific technical areas and move to other functional areas. The role suits a person with good DevOps engineering and tools implementation experience that can work independently and make recommendations and decisions as Team lead. Previous experience in DevOps, Application Development and Middleware implementation and support from a financial service organisation is an advantage.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
The Senior DevOps Lead is responsible for the delivery and support of these key capabilities and tools. Ensure the company obtains the most benefit from its investments in the DevOps products and delivery. Responsible for the DevOps Engineering lifecycle from requirements, solution design, product selection to implementation. Responsible for ensuring the features and functionalities of the product meet the requirements, design specifications and engineering practices. Lead the product roadmap development and management.Solution design, development, testing and release management. Be an advocate of the DevOps Engineering function and solutions. Support the Red Hat OpenShift Container as a Service project/ service.
- Solid IT experience of 10+ years.
- Solid DevOps experience of 5+ years.
- Solid DevOps process design and service management experience of 3+ years.
- Must have many of the following hands-on experience:
- Continuous Integration and Delivery (CI/ CD), Container Technology
- Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Runbook Automation and ScriptingLinux and Windows Administration.
- Application Performance Monitoring and Root Cause Analysis
- High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- Application, Systems and Network Troubleshooting
- Must have many of the following hands-on systems and tools installation, configuration and customization experience:
- DevOps Tooling – Jira/ Confluence, Git/ Gerrit, GitHub, GitLab, Nexus Pro, Ansible Tower, AppDynamics, New Relic, ServiceNow, RPM, Yaml, VMware, OpenShift, Docker, Sysdig, etc
- Operating System – Oracle Linux 5/6/7 RedHat Enterprise Linux 6/7, CentOS Linux, Windows Server 2012+
- Database – Oracle Database 11/12, MongoDB and MS SQL Server 12/14
- Middleware – Tomcat or JBoss
- Hardware – HP servers, Cisco routers/ switches, Intel/ AMD processors, etc
- Protocols – DHCP, DNS, FTP, HTTP/HTTPS, ICMP, IMAP, IPSec, OpenVPN, POP3, RADIUS, RDP, SCP, SFTP, SMTP, SNMP, RESTful, SOAP, SSH, SSL, TCP/IP, Telnet, UDP, WPA2 EAP, etc
- Programming Languages – Bash, Java Script, Python, PowerShell, SQL, etc
How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there’s a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global Fin-Tech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey
Indore / India
Tech and Engineering
May 17, 2018