Why is our Automation Tester the next step for you?
Group Technology and Engineering (GTE) is at the heart of everything we do. We are going through unprecedented transformation fuelled by extraordinary growth in the online world and unparalleled investment in our product, people and platforms. We work in a collaborative and supportive way, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
Automation Test Engineer plays an important part in the delivery of enhancements to the Worldpay products as well as the launch of new products to the market. This role is an agile evangelist,. They are the champions for quality and assist the Product Owner, Business Analyst and the Development Teams to fully explore the impact of a feature to the rest of the solution and challenges. The role is encouraged to provide appropriate challenge on acceptance criteria definition, sequencing and releases for the products with a view to reducing our Risk profile before go live. This role also provides test management capability, line management and pastoral care for QA Engineers working within the same agile team or within a separate Agile team. Prior to release, the Senior Test Engineer provides an objective assessment of the quality of the candidate release and the residual risk profile and makes a recommendation on the next course of action
What will make you the ideal candidate?
Automation Test Engineer needs to ensure that appropriate QA measures are put in the appropriate place within the development context that Worldpay has adopted. Proactively highlighting any blockers to delivery of testing services during the sprint. Supporting the QA engineers in their automation activities at each level (unit, component, and acceptance) and working with the Development Manager and DevOps resources to remove any impediments to their continued delivery. Identifying, maintaining and mitigating risks to the testing activities and ensuring that appropriate visibility through the standard mechanisms are maintained. Defining appropriate plans to implement identified investment items or retrospective outcomes. Championing the creation and use of reusable test assets and the importance of building mutually conducive relationships to promote good practices in testing and product/solution delivery.. Experimenting, innovating and creating new testing norms within Worldpay ensuring that testing tools, techniques and practices are continuously refined and improved
- Extensive experience (3+ years) in a quality assurance role in a Product-focussed, agile development environment with at least 1+ years spent as a Senior Quality Assurance Engineer / Senior Test Engineer/Test Lead in a multi-sprint team environment.
- Significant experience (2+ years) in implementing mobile test automation techniques including working with and contributing to continuous integration practices; development tooling such Selenium; UFT; EggPlant etc.
- Experience in implementing mobile test automation techniques including working with and contributing to continuous integration practices; development tooling such as HP Mobile Centre; Appium (Good to have)
- Significant experience (3+ years) in leading and coaching quality assurance engineers in a multi-product, multi-geography environment with a demonstrable track record of meeting deadlines and managing costs to budget.
- Experience in working with 3rd party and offshore teams to deliver quality solutions to the market
How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, theres a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Worldpay has merged with Vantiv Inc. to create a new global leader in payments. The new Worldpay will have the scale, the reach and the resources to take our success story to another level. This move allows us to expand further into high growth markets, deliver innovation at scale and above all, brings together exceptional talent and a shared passion that will help propel us forward to the next chapter of our collective story.
Our technology enables billions of payments to be made each year whether online or in person. Working with customers large and small we help them to take payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process.
Indore / India
Tech and Engineering
June 25, 2018