Linux Engineer (VMware)
Why is our “Linux Engineer (VMware)" the next step for you?
Worldpay's Linux Engineer responsibilities include Creation of standard engineered builds and blueprints for Linux platform technologies.Driving Linux infrastructure product decisions - which have major and far-reaching impact on the successful use of technology in Worldpay.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
linux Engineer will deliver 3rd line support and product engineering to our customers. You’ll develop new products for Hosting Services and business project teams to help improve existing and deliver new functionality into our business. Linux engineer also responsible for Development and maintenance of point automation and orchestrated workflows.
Resposibilities also include- Evaluate system performance and produce reports to recommend and implement platforms improvements as appropriate.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
3rd Line Support 3rd line support and product engineering to our customers.
• 4 Years; RedHat Enterprise Linux / Oracle Enterprise Linux versions 5 and 6 including supporting services such as Bind, Exim and Apache.
• 4 Years; Scripting and packaging skills, and familiarity with automation and management tools such as Puppet and Satellite.
• Design, engineering and implementation of infrastructure solutions.
• Experience of engineering standard builds for one or more of the technologies described above
• Requirements capture and syndication with stakeholders across the business and technology stack.
• Puppet or Ansible; Must be able to create/write modules and troubleshoot of existing.
• Experience of working with Linux in an enterprise integrated, virtualised, mixed OS environment.
• Extensive experience of administering Linux in a secure environment in a financial institution with regulatory constraints, such as PCI DSS Compliance.
• Hands on experience with VMware Stack (inc vRA/vRO)
How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there’s a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global Fin-Tech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey
Indore / India
Tech and Engineering
January 29, 2018