Business Service Manager
Why is our “Business Service Manager" the next step for you.
Group Technology and Engineering (GTE) is at the heart of everything we do. We are going through unprecedented transformation fuelled by extraordinary growth in the online world and unparalleled investment in our product, people and platforms. We work in a collaborative and supportive way, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis.
Business Service Manager will Own Operational commitment to the business, for a portfolio of IT services, by acting as the interface between key stakeholders into all Worldpay Technology & Operational teams. Ensure that any business requirements are understood, documented and delivered where appropriate. 24x7x365 on-call support to assist with communications during major incidents.
What will make you the ideal candidate
This role will act as an Operations contact between Worldpay Technology and the Global Worldpay Business (Customer). Understand the business organisation, the functions they perform and the applications and technology that are critical to their role.
Develop strong relationships with key team members of functional customer areas; managing requirements and deliverables in relation to the availability and performance of IT services; ensure corrective action is put in place within realistic timescales; and customer expectations are managed. Act as escalation point for resolution of ongoing IT performance related issues between technology and the customer.
Support the Business Partner in the production of the Service Performance reporting and ensure appropriate and accurate before customer distribution. Manage decommission of any services. Proactively engage with key suppliers that support their domain, work through service issues and track service improvements. Assist Business Partner is identifying risks and adding them into the Risk Register and help communicate these to all interested parties.Responsible for production of Incident Reports for business use with external customers.Support Business Partner in acting as Technology Operations ambassador across the entire Worldpay business units and promote all processes and policies that are adhered to.Actively seek feedback on processes from different business units and drive continuous service improvement across Technology Operations and wider I&O teams. Assist in maintaining the Service Level Management Process and documentation that includes a Service Catalogue, Service Level agreements, Operations Level Agreements and regular service reviews with customers.
• Experience of managing / monitoring the service and performance for IT in a large complex business, ensuring KPI's and SLA's are met.
• Experience working with geographically dispersed teams of people in different countries
• Excellent communications skills, verbal and written.
• Excellent presentation skills – can craft good quality reports with accurate and succinct analysis.
• Strong analysis capability and ability to drive process improvement, based upon statistical analysis of data.
• Good decision making to ensure that SLAs are properly measured and managed.
• Participate in key Service Management processes acting as the point of liaison between Technology and the business;
- Change Management – advising on the suitability of implementation plans, coordinating communications and appropriate dates and times for changes to be completed with the business; representing the business on the Change Advisory Board.
- Incident Management – advising on business impact; attending recovery calls where appropriate; sending communications to key business stakeholders throughout the lifecycle of an incident.
- Capacity Management – gathering input from the business on growth plans and significant events for input to the planning.
- Problem Management – represent business on all problem review meetings; share output of PIRs with the business; complete any tasks assigned to Service Management to improve performance of operations.
How is Worldpay changing the world.
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there’s a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global Fin-Tech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey
Singapore / Singapore
Tech and Engineering
October 25, 2017
December 31, 2017