Test Engineer- Manual And Automation
Why is our “Test Engineer” the next step for you?
Worldpay's New Acquiring Platform is pioneering a payment revolution. Our state-of-the-art system equips us for the spending habits of tomorrow, as well as today. We will be able to deliver unrivalled insights into every trade and transaction. The new platform is designed around payments, not just cards – so we can cater to every emerging trend in a fraction of the time it takes now.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
The Test Engineer is responsible for supervision of junior engineers and workload management (as and when required) to complete testing deliverables for maintenance, compliance and projects. Senior Test Engineer to provide right direction, undertake test planning, scope the testing, required, estimate the effort and duration of testing, and determine resource and environment requirements. The focus of the Test Engineer is to ensure that test deliverables produced are delivered on time, created according to the standard defined in the test process.
A Test Engineers monitor, analyze and test software during development in order to ensure quality. Also monitors every phase of the software development process so as to ensure design quality, making sure that the software adheres to the standards set by the company.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
Test Engineer should be able to monitoring day to day test planning & execution progress, Adhering to quality standards/process and time schedules provided. Acts as a Change agent for QA team and works to evaluate, analyse and implement necessary changes in Existing process, help in adopt/implement agile/Scrum for WorldPay IDC Projects. Review and guide Test Executors / Test engineers in test execution/preparation. Report progress, risks and issues to Functional Test Lead in Indore and Functional Test Manager. Should able to review and understand test plans and strategy for all the releases (includes timelines, assumptions & risks), and manage, coordinate and ensure on time delivery of a release or project.
• 3+ years experience
• Good understanding of Quality matrices.
• Must be good in test cases writing, test planning, test execution.
• Experience in Test Bed /Test Data preparation and execution
• Defect reporting, management and tracking.
• Assists in project Scoping and Estimation.
• Good in Excel and power point presentation
• Should able to write and understand SQL queries
• Good team player with excellent communication skills
• Ability to adopt change and work according to business needs.
• Scrum Agile knowledge will be plus
• Review and guide Test Executors / Test engineers in test execution/preparation.
• Report progress, risks and issues to Functional Test Lead in Indore and Functional Test Manager.
• Experience of working in multiple SDLC methodologies.
How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there’s a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global Fin-Tech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey
Indore / India
Tech and Engineering
September 23, 2017