Major Incident Manager
Why is our “Major Incident Manager the next step for you.
Group Technology and Engineering (GTE) is at the heart of everything we do. We are going through unprecedented transformation fuelled by extraordinary growth in the online world and unparalleled investment in our product, people and platforms. We work in a collaborative and supportive way, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis.
Incident Manger will manage all aspects of the day to day operation for Major Incidents, ensuring that all processes and activities are operated efficiently and effectively. Major Incident Management is a key accountability of this role; this requires effective engagement across Technology and the Business.
The key purpose is coordinate and manages the processes and activities that support the Major Incident management process to agreed service levels. The role also supports the related processes that ensure that incidents and problems impacting the production environment are effectively resolved and service restored as soon as possible. Ensure effective impact analysis to determine the correct prioritisation of incidents and problems records, such that high impact and high severity incidents are addressed first.
What will make you the ideal candidate
Managerial Experience in Incident Management, Troubleshooting, Problem Fixing. Experience in Helpdesk environment and working a service provider.
• Ensure that all incidents are properly managed so that impact services are restored as quickly as possible.
• Managing the day to day operation; performance against SLAs; developing a service culture balancing behaviours, process, and technology.
• Ensure Key Performance Indicators for the functions and processes under their area of responsibility, are achieved
• Opening a Bridge through involving all relevant Resolver Groups and continue the discussions till the Major incident is resolved
• Coordinating with the respective SMEs for speedy resolution of the Major Incident
• Attending Post Incident Reviews where required. Providing information to assist in obtaining Root Cause
• Ensure external and internal Comms are issued in a timely manner, with the correct level of content to ensure the business are aware and can make informed decisions
• Conducting a thorough analysis and preparing a Customer Report for every Sev1 Major Incident after it is closed. And when requested for Sev2 incidents.
• Providing the periodical (monthly) reports on the overall status of the Major Incident Management Process.
Conducting the training / knowledge sharing sessions across the teams/new joiners to avoid occurring of the major incidents
How is Worldpay changing the world.
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there’s a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global Fin-Tech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey
Singapore / Singapore
Tech and Engineering
September 2, 2017
October 31, 2017