Application Support Engineer (Mandarin Speaking)
Why is our "Application Support Engineer" the next step for you?
Our eCommerce division is booming. With significant revenue increases year on year, the business is the engine room of our global strategy. As experts in what we do, we operate across verticals that represent the most exciting opportunities for global eCommerce growth – Digital Content, Global Retail, Airlines, Gambling and Travel – and in doing so we are privileged to partner with many of the world’s most dynamic organisations. Our strategic aim is to drive differentiated value for our customers by increasing their profitability and hence Worldpay’s share of wallet. To achieve this we aim to reach more customers in more markets, in local language and with local payment options.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
The role will provide second level Application Support, supporting Worldpay’s New Acquiring Platform.
You will be supported by the Architecture and Development teams, as well as the existing Acquiring Support team, in building over time, the intimate understanding of the new platform that will be essential for the role. As the support teams are just being built you will instrumental in the definition and execution of the support strategy.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
The role will support the Infrastructure & operations Support group, Architecture and Development by Troubleshooting and investigation of production system problem, Detailed application code analysis, Proactively identify improvements and enhancements to working practices
• 3+ years of experience supporting business critical financial applications.
• 3+ years within the global cards acquiring and payments business area.
• At least 3 years of experience in Java
• At least 3 years of experience in Oracle
• At least 1 year of experience supporting applications running on IBM WebSphere Message Broker & MQ.
• User knowledge of GIT, Jenkins and Nexus. Exp in Linux
• Flexible 24 x 7 support
• Expert knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle 11g
• Experience of ESQL (Extended Structure Query Language)
• ITIL Certification
• Experience of Service Now
• Experience of JIRA
• Troubleshooting/defect fixing, ensuring all updates/changes are documented and retrofitted accordingly.
• Provide QA for production change written by others
• Support of Disaster Recovery events
• Assist project teams with production implementations
How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there’s a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global Fin-Tech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey.
Singapore / Singapore
Tech and Engineering
July 21, 2017
August 31, 2017