Change and Service Operations Lead
Why is our “Change & Service Operations Lead“ the next step for you?
The Worldpay UK Change Management function’s prime objective is to ensure that standardised methods & procedures are used for efficient & prompt handling of all changes in order to minimise the impact of change related incidents upon service availability and quality in the production environments.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
The Change Lead supports the overall change management process and is the escalation point and process leader within the Indore Delivery Centre. They will also be required to give support to the other key Service Operation functions (Problem, Incident and Config & Asset Management) to ensure that these processes are followed and to be a local point of escalation for users and process owners alike.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
Ensure that Change Management processes and activities are operated efficiently and effectively and that these comply with Governance Controls. Assist in ensuring that all technical changes and projects implemented into production are compliant with the relevant Worldpay change management policies. Attend the CAB, chairing regularly, and contribute to the effective assessment of change and ensuring that all changes are either approved or rejected accordingly.
Lead the Change Management Process in IDC, in line with the group process, on behalf of the Change Manager Provide support for the local Change Analyst resource, and other local Service Ops staff as required. Be the point of escalation for all Service Operations matters within IDC. Assist in driving awareness of the Change Management process through input into targeted bulletins, reporting, training and face to face meetings. Assist in the review of Change Requests at closure to ensure the right lessons have been learnt and failure rates decrease. Assist with the development of a Service Improvement Plan to ensure that the Change process continues to develop in order to meet evolving business requirements
• Total Exp in incident, change, release & service operations of 7 Years at least.
• At least 2 year of Change Management experience within a busy IT department
• Experience of other key Service Operations functions, including Problem, Incident and Config & Asset Management
• Process management background and experience of Service Transition – particularly relating to Change Management.
• Experience of operating in a fast-paced business environment with an emphasis on positive change and adaptive working practises.
• Experience of engaging and building successful relationships with stakeholders of the Change Management process
• Experience of operating in a Global business environment.
• ITIL Practitioner certification & Experience of ServiceNow.
How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there’s a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global Fin-Tech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey
Indore / India
Tech and Engineering
July 12, 2017
September 30, 2017