Project Quality Analyst (PMO)
Why is our “Junior Quality Analyst (PMO)“ the next step for you?
Group Technology and Engineering (GTE) is at the heart of everything we do. We are going through unprecedented transformation fuelled by extraordinary growth in the online world and unparalleled investment in our product, people and platforms. We work in a collaborative and supportive way, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
PMO is critical to giving GTE control over all the projects we deliver, and in particular protects live service by making sure that all new projects and products are properly tested and secure before they go live. They help team in Govern, Inform, Assure and Support.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
We are looking for someone with 2+ years relevant experience in Project Management, Ability to follow standard processes & Ability to implement new tools and processes Passionate about project management, Passionate about quality management. One who has experience in:
-Governance and Assurance:
• Conduct health-checks of projects ahead of the Delivery Approval Board (DAB) to ensure that teams across Group Technology & Engineering (GTE) have been fully engaged and documents are on track for the target reporting dates.
• Conduct reviews of project deliverables at key stages of the project lifecycle (Delivery Approval Board) to ensure compliance in relation to the project management methodology
• Help to prepare for and facilitate the weekly Delivery Approval Board meetings by setting up the meeting room and taking minutes and actions.
• Ensure that all project documentation / evidence is stored correctly on the shared drives with supporting sign off evidence.
• Provide support in conduct tailoring meetings for all new projects to ensure that the governance deliverables are tailored to suit the risk for the respective projects whilst still ensuring alignment to the TPF.
• Provide support in championing the lessons learned process and quality improvement forum to help improve the quality of project delivery across Group Technology & Engineering (GTE) and Worldpay.
• Obtain, consolidate and conduct initial reviews of weekly project status reports provided by Project Managers and work with them to improve the quality of the content and help to plan return to green actions. Production of consolidated weekly and monthly reporting for executive stakeholders.
• Help to prepare for the weekly Project Management Meeting and document minutes and actions during the meeting.
-Planning and Change Management
• Consolidation of project plans and follow up on out of date information regarding key milestones.
• Provide support in coaching Project Managers in the development and maintenance of project plans. Champion the Planning and Change Control process for the PMO by helping to define and implement best practice standards. (Intermediate competency)
-Risks and Issues
• Work with Project and Programme Managers to identify, document and mitigate risks and issues. Conduct risks and issues workshops to help identify and gather new items to help mitigate impact to delivery and increase process success. (Intermediate competency)
• Build constructive relationship with the PMO, Portfolio team, Project Managers and Project team members
• Help to connect teams within Worldpay to resolve risks and issues and improve end to end process engagement across the organisation.
• Support the maintenance and evolution of the assigned QM and PMO tools.
How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there’s a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global Fin-Tech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey.
Indore / India
Tech and Engineering
June 12, 2017
August 31, 2017