Senior Finance Manager
Why is our Senior Finance Manager role right for you?
Worldpay is progressing - want to part of that journey? Are you a senior finance professional keen to take your management experience forward? Do you combine the interpersonal, motivational and technical skills needed to manage two teams of developing finance analysts and accountants? If you've answered yes to everything so far and working in a rapidly evolving technology driven FTSE100 business is an objective for you - simply click APPLY right now!
What can I expect to be doing on a day to day basis?
The nature of our business means that you need to operate in an agile, flexible and insightful manner in order to achieve the following high level key deliverables:
- Management of the GL and Capex teams within the Manchester office (team of 8 PQ accountants).
- Delivery of accurate monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting across a number of legal entities, driving strong culture of Financial Control within the team. Providing financial analysis, control and support to the Business on opex and capex.
- Produce and implement meaningful KPI’s within the teams to drive process improvements and efficiencies.
- Drive close process improvements in financial controls over balance sheet and capex reporting and reconciliations, embedding process efficiencies and enhanced reporting of CIP, Finance leases and Capex creditors to improve accuracy and control over fixed asset reporting
- To provide support and analysis to the Business Units, BU Business Partners and Head of Statutory Reporting.
- Manage remote relationship with key stakeholders in Group Finance, GTE and Property and Procurement, working closely with GTE , Group Finance and Property and Procurement to aid decision making and improve financial reporting and control, management information and associated analysis.
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Business Units and Head of Financial Operations as required
What will make me right for the role?
As hopefully indicated by the information above, we place importance on the hiring someone who shares our values of Work Smart, Be Spirited and Be Supportive and culturally adds to the wonderfully diverse mix of talent in our Manchester office. From a more technical perspective we would be looking for you to be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Experience of financial analysis and reporting
- An interest in understanding complex systems and working with large volumes of data
- Oracle General Ledger and Sub Ledger experience
- Oracle Projects (CIP/projects)
- Previous management experience (direct or indirect)
Should you wish to find out more about our organisation please visit www.worldpay.com. We would love to hear from you and understand how you feel Worldpay meets your career objectives and ambitions.
Manchester / England
May 11, 2017