Regulatory Compliance Manager
Why is our Compliance Manager role right for you?
Worldpay’s Compliance Team is part of Global Operations. The Compliance Team has global responsibility for all aspects of regulatory compliance across Worldpay and this includes a number of operational activities which need proactive oversight and management to ensure the success of the Team and helping Worldpay meet its regulatory obligations. As a fast growing FTSE 100 regulatory business, compliance activities are high priority and highly visible - and that's where you come in.
What will you be doing on a day to day basis?
- Identify the need for, design and implement compliance programmes across the business, making appropriate recommendations
- Identify, evaluate and review regulatory risks, working with the business and other Group functions to assess and mitigate such risks.
- Participate in business initiatives and projects, making recommendations, providing technical input and developing procedures, systems and standards required to enable delivery of business objectives
- Assist on the interpretation of regulatory rules relevant to Worldpay, making recommendations and working with the business to design and implement procedures to ensure compliance.
- Lead on design, delivery and implementation of business focussed compliance training
- Build relationships with senior management and providing them with specialist advice to resolve complex regulatory matters
- Assist on drafting and maintaining WP compliance policies; driving through continuous improvement to compliance policies which supports the delivers of business objectives across WP
- Draft and prepare reports for the relevant Boards and Executive Committees
- Participate in building and maintaining relationships with external bodies e.g. regulators, trade bodies, banks and partner organisations; manage responses to consultation papers
- Preparing and driving through FCA and other licensing applications as required
- Contribute to the development of a best in class professional compliance resource for Worldpay
What will make you right for the role?
You will be a professionally qualified compliance professional with at least 5 years previous experience within a regulated environment. Having engaged with a range of stakeholders across a span of commercial activities, you will have knowledge of the UK/EU regulatory regime and the application of associated directives.
How is Worldpay changing the world?
Since our IPO in 2015 Worldpay has established itself as a FTSE100 blue chip business. Handling over 40% of all UK commercial card based payment transactions we are integral part of the UK economy and a significant facilitator of the entire global economic community.
London / England
Legal and Compliance
April 13, 2017