Senior IT Auditor
Senior IT Auditor
Why is our Technology Audit Team the next step for you?
Technology Audit forms a key part of our Group Internal Audit (GIA) division supporting the business through providing independent assurance activities and recommendations to maintain an appropriate level of control across our wide range of technologies and technology platforms. As Worldpay continues to innovate and develop new technology based products and services (in addition to the ongoing development of our internal infrastructure related technologies) your oversight and insight will prove valuable in helping evolve our products and internal environment.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
• Plan, perform and review specific technology, project and integrated audit engagements as necessary across the WorldPay Group.
• Report issues commercially and strategically.
• Act as a source of Company reference on technology audit good practice and regulation.
• Maintain up to date knowledge of industry specific and company developments.
• Maintain effective and constructive working relationships with other group risk and assurance colleagues, business customers and fellow professionals.
• Support and mentor other technology audit colleagues.
• Implement effective follow up activities to ensure a “no surprises” environment.
Assist and deputise for the Head of Technology as required in:
• Developing and implementing a risk-based IT Audit plan.
• Preparing and maintaining an up-to-date IT audit universe.
• Attending project boards as required and providing strategic challenge and advice when required.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
You will be an experienced technology auditor, or alternatively have a mix of operational and technology audit experience. Having qualified (CISA/ QICA/ ACCA or CIMA) either within practice (preferably Top4) and moved to industry or only industry experienced, you should have at least 5 years practical experience across the complete audit lifecycle. You will be able to draw upon a wide range of technology experience ideally including payment and encryption platforms, mobile and web technologies, Oracle financials, network, storage and server infrastructure and be able to communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders alike. You will have a proven track record of delivering internal audit plans, supporting colleagues and providing commercial and strategic insights to manage risks. You will be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and able to provide valuable insight to key stakeholders to manage technology and cybersecurity risks.
How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there’s a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global Fin-Tech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey.
London / England
February 9, 2017