Why is our “Solution Architect “the next step for you?
Group Technology and Engineering (GTE) is at the heart of everything we do. We are going through unprecedented transformation fuelled by extraordinary growth in the online world and unparalleled investment in our product, people and platforms. We work in a collaborative and supportive way, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
How will you add value on a day-to-day basis?
The role is responsible to lead the development, maintenance, communication and implementation of Worldpay solution architecture.
You will be responsible for influencing strategic architecture and a wide spectrum of project/operational stakeholders and be responsible for technology design decisions which have major and far-reaching impact on the implementation of technology in the company, on projects and the IT delivery. This will include hands-on development/delivery of frameworks and key software components. Should possess great understanding of financial services and the electronic payments space. Understanding of industry best practice and trends together with their application within a business context.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
We are looking for someone to provide solution design leadership and be accountable for the development, maintenance, communication and implementation of the technology design of one, or more major business product segments. Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrating a variety of influencing styles to enable effective completion of tasks both individually and within groups
We are also looking for experience of:
- Proven ability to operate in an on-shore/off-shore delivery environment.
- Ability to coordinate and manage disparate development teams to ensure
- Technical credibility built up through hands-on experience of delivering IT solutions. Experience across Data/Applications/Technology architecture domains.
- Experience of hands-on architecture i.e. Service based architecture (REST/SOA), concurrency, database, distributed, high throughput architectures, highly available architectures, Java/JEE architectures, performance tuning and optimisation.
- Knowledge and experience of roles across all phases of the development lifecycle, including project management, requirements, design and development & test. Some experience in DevOps (Config Mgmt, monitoring, CI, scripting) desirable.
- Good expertise of technical and strategic understanding in either the application, infrastructure, data or security field.
- With an in-depth knowledge of at least one specific domain (e.g. Applications: BPM, E-Commerce, CRM, etc.; Data: Corporate Data Modelling, ERDs & Placement, Logical Modelling; Security: Application Security, Data Security and Communications Security including Access Control, Cryptography, Legal, Standards & Policy Implementation, Business Continuity, etc.).
- How is Worldpay changing the world?
We are leaders in modern money. Each and every time you use your debit card or credit card to pay for something, whether online or face-to-face, there’s a good chance it happened because of us. On an annual basis our innovations, systems and technology enable billions of money transactions globally. Working with customers large and small, we help them to take your payments quickly, safely and reliably, allowing them to grow their businesses and making your life more convenient in the process. As a leader in global Fin-Tech and the largest London IPO since 2011, this is a great time to join us in building for the next phase of the Worldpay journey.
Indore / India
Tech and Engineering
PERM FULL TIME
April 20, 2016