Siebel Servicing Designer
Siebel Servicing Designer - London
Key Purpose of the Role:
- Complete designs for New Acquiring Platform Servicing solution the meet the specified requirements to quality required, with the agreed timescales
- Identify, report and seek to resolve risks, issues, and resources; and adhere to appropriate Quality Assurance procedures through the life cycle.
- Support the Servicing development and testing teams.
- Work closely with other NAP design teams and the NAP Architecture team to ensure a connected end to end design
- Work as part of NAP project teams to help improve existing (and deliver new) application functionality
- Complete the e2e designs for Servicing, ensuring integration with the required NAP systems and interfaces.
- Plan, define, develop and maintain project documentation and standards.
- Proactively identify improvements and enhancements to systems and designs.
- Degree level education (computing, maths, science, or engineering).
- Experience of Application design in large, complex Siebel Implementations.Proven experience of working with or for a payments acquirer
- Proven experience of working with the development life cycle
- Previous experience of working within software development
- Experience of large scale Siebel Implementations in the financial industry.
- Demonstrable track record in delivering work to schedule and specification.
- Experience and understanding of working on a Business Processes, Case Management, Correspondence
Skills and Abilities
- Exceptional understanding of the functional aspects of pricing and billing for a payments acquirer
- Strong design and configuration skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to explain technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Good written and verbal communication skills; ability to work seamlessly with an offshore team
- Analytical skills and ability to identify issues and business risk
- Proven track record of providing technical solutions
- Experience of delivering technical projects
- Positive, strong and robust work ethic responsibility
- High level of professionalism
- Possesses a highly proactive approach to the activities in hand
- Highly motivated, self starter and mentor to team members
- Demonstrates awareness and understanding of issues
- "Can do" attitude and a sense of responsibility for the wider implications of software engineering
- Flexible approach
Worldpay - Do you know who we are?
You may or may not, but billions of money transactions a year are made using our payments processes via card machines and online. Our systems enable our customers, large and small, to process their customers' payments so they can grow their business. This could be your local supermarket where you do your weekly shop or favourite airline when you book tickets to New York
Worldpay is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
City of London
December 20, 2016
December 20, 2017