[Siebel, Siebel Developer, Siebel CRM v7.8, Siebel development , Siebel implementation, EAI, eScript, Siebel lifecycle]
WorldPay provides a globally connected, locally coordinated Card Payment Processing service for business both large and small. Quite simply, we help businesses around the world to collect payments, using a swift, secure electronic payment solution. We operate in more than 40 countries - and today, we're one of the leading independent providers of safe payment services globally.
- Key member of the Siebel implementation team executing all project tasks to ensure a successful and high quality delivery of an enterprise solution comprising of Siebel, and other Oracle application technologies.
- Ensure all required deliverables are produced in a timely manner to a high specification adhering to WorldPay standards with full documentation that will allow a successful transition at the end of the project to the business as usual team
- Providing technical solutions within the following Siebel technologies as part of the WorldPay delivery strategy
- Workflow Processes
- Task UI
- Open UI (Desirable but not essential)
- Ability to work on an individual basis as well as in a team.
- Produce low level designs from functional design specifications using your experience to utilise the relevant capabilities.
- Configure the Siebel application to align with functional design specifications. Following Oracle recommended configuration guidelines.
- Build Siebel web services to interact with external systems within the organisation.
- Troubleshooting/defect fixing, ensuring all updates/changes are documented and retrofitted accordingly.
- Quality Assurance - ensure that all appropriate procedures are adhered to.
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years extensive Siebel CRM v7.8 or above implementation experience
- Experience of working in multiple projects with multiple teams
- Understands the Siebel development lifecycle including best practices in design, coding, testing and delivery
- Strong work ethic - pride in professionalism, responsibility and highly proactive.
- Highly motivated, self starter and mentor to team members
- Excellent organisational, communication and time management skills
Worldpay is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
City of London
April 26, 2016
April 26, 2017