Siebel Deployment Engineer
Siebel Deployment Engineer
[Siebel/ Siebel Tester/ Oracle 11 G/ Deployment Engineer/ Linux/ Siebel enviroment/ Siebel 8.1/ Siebel Application Deployment Manager/ Oracle HTTP server/ SDLC/ SQL]
Key Essential Skills:
- Siebel environment build on Linux (Enterprise and Gateway server, SWSE)
- Experience of Siebel 8.1+ desirable
- Siebel Application Deployment Manager
- Minimum 3 years' experience of Siebel Administration and deployment.
- Experience of Linux shell scripting
- Oracle HTTP Server (on supported Linux platforms)
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Knowledge of functional, integration, end to end and regression testing
- Defect Lifecycle knowledge
- SQL knowledge (creation and validation of test data)
- Reporting skills (able to produce deployment reports, test reports)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with other partners within the platform team
- Test and Defect Management tools - HP ALM, Jira
- Good analysis skills, ability to distinguish issues from errors
You Must have worked on: Oracle 11G, Linux, Siebel environment builds
Role & Responsibilities:
You will be working within the Siebel test team with responsibility for the relationship with our Oracle/ Siebel build and deployment teams. You must have a proven track record and be able to demonstrate where and when you actively worked as a value added member of a build project. You will be working to initially assist with deployment of the build, which then will be handed over to the SIT and UAT teams and once the cycle is complete the role will require troubleshooting and support which is 40% of this role.
- Siebel build engineer, Siebel, BAU support, upgrades, installations
- Support for clustering with the Siebel application version 8.1.1.x
- Working to implement Siebel application and web tier.
- Handover from developers with build criteria with the ability to understand technical specifications and proven track record in building Siebel environments for deployment successfully.
- Working with the individual test teams prior to deployment to ensure appropriate coverage of smoke testing relevant to the code release, and also following deployment when executing smoke testing.
- Working alongside team members installing Siebel environments.
- Technical point of contact for the Siebel test team. Liaison for environment outages.
This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known global organization within their Siebel build team.
WorldPay provides a globally connected, locally coordinated Card Payment Processing service for business both large and small. Quite simply, we help businesses around the world to collect payments, using a swift, secure electronic payment solution. We operate in more than 40 countries - and today, we're one of the leading independent providers of safe payment services globally.
Worldpay is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
City of London
April 26, 2016
April 26, 2017